Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Time Strategies

I think online classes require just as much or more time management as regular classes because you are given more freedom to work at your own pace. This online class has a very large amount of assignments compared to online classes I have taken in the past, but I am prepared to finish everything by the deadlines. I read the articles "The Psychology of Checklists" by Lauren Marchese and "The Myth of Too Busy" by Tim Grahl. The article "The Psychology of Checklists" provides tips on how to make a great, effective checklist that will help you complete everything you need to do. The article "The Myth of Too Busy" encourages us to replace the term "busy" with "prioritizing my time". I really like this phrase because I think people often use being busy as an excuse to not be able to do something. If you really manage your time well and focus on the most important things, you will be shocked about how much you can accomplish.


(Photo by: The Psychology of Checklists- Lauren Marchese) 

No comments:

Post a Comment