Sunday, April 2, 2017

Reading Notes Week 11: Alice in Wonderland, Part 1

In this story, Alice is falling through the mouse hole. She keeps falling and falling, but while she's on her way down, she is able to speak and move. My favorite part about this story is how intellectual and sure of herself Alice is. Her character is very bold and brave for a young girl. She always thinks everything through and doesn't make rash decisions. I have always liked the story of Alice in Wonderland and I would like to write a story with a girl named Alice as the main character. In my version, Alice will probably have more realistic encounters or challenges that she has to endure and be totally confident and able to handle anything. This story has me ready for part 2 so I can read about the tea party.



Bibliography: Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carrol

No comments:

Post a Comment