Monday, January 16, 2017

My Favorite Place... La Jolla California

 La Jolla, California. My favorite place that I have been to is La Jolla, California. I absolutely love the beach and I hope to live somewhere with beautiful beaches someday. I have some amazing memories from La Jolla and I could never get tired of the view. The last time I was there this summer, there were so many sea lions on the shore, so close you could touch them (even though you shouldn't). Although I hate getting in the water, I love being at the beach to get a tan and relax. I can't wait to go back to La Jolla again next summer to enjoy the perfect weather. Life is better by the sea!


Photo From: Flickr

The sea lions weren't bothered by all the people around. They laid in the sun and let everyone take their photos. This is a photo of me trying to get a sea lion to look at the camera (it didn't go as planned). 


My friend and I explored some of the cliffs and caves at the beach and took a lot of photos of the amazing scenery. 


The sea lions are sunbathing again in this photo. There were also a lot of people snorkeling to see all the sea life. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment