Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 8 Reflection

So far this semester I have enjoyed being able to read and write stories. It had been fun being able to read books that aren't just regular textbooks filled with information for class. Writing stories has definitely been challenging and time consuming because it is something new that I've never had to do for a class before. It definitely isn't easy for me to use my imagination to come up with a new version of a story I have already read. There have definitely been a couple stories I wouldn't have chosen to read if I knew what they were like ahead of time, but I also enjoyed the biblical stories I have read, as well as Homer's Iliad. I think I have done a good job with taking notes like a writer would, but there are definitely a lot of improvements I can make as well. I definitely need to start taking more detailed notes in the next couple weeks and pick out specific characters and locations that stand out to me so it makes writing my story an easier process.


(Photo from: Pexels)

No comments:

Post a Comment